Calm In Your Palm Debuts Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks
Calm in Your Palm-Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks
Calm In Your Palm announced the launch of its Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks line of products and educational materials designed to help parents equip their children with skills that can help them thrive socially, academically, and emotionally. Parents can effectively teach emotional intelligence (EI/EQ) skills as early as the newborn stage with these new products that provide the ideal platform to instill those skills.
The Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks brand helps parents teach newborns, toddlers and preschoolers about their emotions through adorable character-based products and Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks EQ Guides. The engaging world of Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks characters and products can set any child on a solid learning path toward high emotional intelligence. These products will help parents feel good knowing that they have invested in exactly what they and their children need to thrive.
To achieve this EQ education, the Calm In Your Palm team is now bringing families into a world of engaging and empathetic characters. The products include the main characters who are grasshopper twins named Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks and their Bug Island friends – Maestro Humphrey Hummingbird, Aunt Andie Ant, Betty Bee Queen, Chief Franco Firefly, King Walt Worm, Doctor Spinner Spider, Granny Sundee Sunflower and Patoo the Flying Blanket. The Hoppy & Poppie PinkCheeks product line includes board books, plush toys, a blanket and emotion wristbands as well as gift sets including unique combinations of each product. Each product is designed to help teach children EQ including how to name, understand and manage their emotions and those of others including happy, sad, scared, excited, angry, calm and many others.
Each product is available at HoppyPoppie.com and amazon.com
By aNb Media
- PRODUCTION SESSIONS AND TALKS PROGRAMS AT SIGGRAPH 2022 EMPHASIZES TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES AND THE EVOLUTION OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS TECHNIQUES
- Multichoice wants to increase the skills of television actors in Africa
- CANNESERIES is announcing its next season!
- WildBrain Captures Global Distribution Rights to Harpercollins Productions’ Carmen Sandiego
- Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
- 360 Demonstrates Core Capabilities
- Special effects ：Warriors of Future
- Assistive Technology Enters the Classroom With Holographic Sign Language Interpreters