Call for Entries: 2019 VIEW Awards Now Open for Submissions
Italy’s premier animation, VFX, games and immersive storytelling conference is now accepting submissions for its film competition, with a €2,000 first prize.
The 2019 VIEW Conference is now accepting submissions for its 2019 film competitions: the VIEW Award 2019 for short animated films with its €2,000 first prize, and the ItalianMix award for short Italian films.
Professionals or students, individuals or groups may submit entries and compete. Entries must be 2D or 3D animated films of 30 minutes or less created after January 1, 2017.
An international jury drawn from the VIEW Conference speaker roster will award the €2,000 first prize.
Italian artists working individually or with a group may compete for the ItalianMix award, and the winner will receive a Wacom tablet. Animated, experimental, or documentary films of 30 minutes or less created after January 1, 2017 are accepted.
All dialog in any film entered must be in English or Italian or have subtitles in English or Italian. Each submission should come with a press kit, a project description, high-res still images of the work, and director credits.
To enter either competition, go to https://festivals.festhome.com/f/776
The deadline for entries is September 15, 2019.
The international VIEW Conference, Italy’s premier event for Computer Graphics, Interactive and Immersive Storytelling, Animation, Visual Effects, Games, and VR, AR, and Mixed Reality, brings top professionals from those fields to the beautiful baroque city of Torino, Italy for a week of talks, presentations, and workshops.
The 2019 VIEW Conference will take place from October 21 to 25 in Torino’s exciting new OGR venue.
Registration is now open:
For more information:
Source: The VIEW ConferenceMore From ANIMATIONWorld:
- The insane work in making THAT Spider-Verse end credits scene – and other things we learnt at Pictoplasma 2019
- DNEG Hires Pixar Veteran Andrew Gordon As Head Of Character Animation For Its Feature Animation Team
- VIEW 2019 Announces First Speakers, Dean DeBlois and CH Kim to Keynote
- Cyber Group Studios Secures ‘Dino-Mite’ New Soft Lines Licensees for Hit Series Gigantosaurus on Disney Channel and Disney Junior
- Framestore Brings Smart Hulk to Life in Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Inside Station F: The grander ambitions of Ubisoft
- Final Trailer Debuts for ‘Toy Story 4’
- Register now for XRDC 2019, the premier AR/VR/MR event for devs!