CAKE SECURES UK DEALS FOR TISH TASH
Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE has announced a UK deal for 2D animated pre-school series Tish Tash.
The 52 x 5’ series aimed at 3-5 year-olds is set to premiere on CBeebies in September 2021.
Tish Tash follows the adventures of a young bear called Tish, her bear family and her larger-than-life imaginary friend Tash, as they learn about the world around them. No matter what troubles they face — be it surviving long, boring car trips or helping Tish’s baby brother not to be too sad about losing his favourite toy — these special friends can create new worlds around themselves, embarking on fun adventures, while inspiring imaginative play and problem solving in young children.
With family life at the heart of the series, sparky kid-voiced performances and genuine warmth created by believable and funny family dynamics make the stories in Tish Tash enjoyable for both kids and parents.
Tish Tash is produced by South Korean animation shop Studio Gale, Singapore-based August Media Holdings, Philippines media group Synergy88 Entertainment and BAFTA and Emmy Award-winning UK based Karrot Entertainment.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with CBeebies on this charming animated series and look forward to introducing Tish and her imaginary friend Tash and their original adventures to family audiences in the UK.”Ed Galton, CEO at CAKE
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter