Blender Conference 2019
When: 24 – 25 – 26 October
The conference is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday 27th is the “open house” in the new Blender HQ (no activity program).
Where: Compagnie Theater
Compagnie Theater Amsterdam. Right in the heart of 15th century Amsterdam, allows up to 600 visitors (250 more than previously).
The venue has 3 stages. The large one (400 seats) will be for 25 minute talks (headset, 3+ camera livestream). The small one (80 seats) is for discussions, panels or workshops (1 or 2 camera livestream). The mid size one (140 seats) is the stage for more informal presentations, Blender demos and slots for sponsors to present. This is a new addition to the conference program, called “The Spotlight”.
There is also space for a market, with an option of people renting a table for presenting work.
Get your super early bird tickets at store.blender.org.
Call for presentations will be here end of May. Early August we finish the selection. Accepted speakers will get a discount or a (partial) refund of already-bought conference tickets.
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Build Speech AI in Multiple Languages and Train Large Language Models with the Latest from Riva and NeMo Megatron