“Black Panther 2” in Schedule will be Directed by Ryan Coogler
“Black Panther” has won a box office of $1.3 billion in the world, becoming the most popular superhero movie in the history of the film. It is also expected to compete for this year’s Oscar. Recently, there have been media reports. The current director and screenwriter Ryan Coogler finally and Marvel signed the contract for the sequel.
The Panther is starring Chadwick Bosman. (Photo / “Avengers 3: Unlimited War” stills)
Although this cooperation is not surprising, after all, “Black Panther” at the box office and evaluation both harvest, but the signing time is still slightly later than expected, according to “THR” report, Ryan Kugler is expected to be in 2019 The sequel script was written and produced at the end of 2019 or early 2020. However, the specific release date has not yet been announced. For related news, Marvel is still quite confidential. And if there were no surprises, the lead actor Chadwick Boseman and other major actors will return to the show.
Next, Ryan Kugler will work with Michael B Jordan, who has collaborated many times, to produce the film “The Wrong Answer” and will be the producer of “The Big Dunk 2”, the film he produced. “Quidi 2” will also be released in the near future. “Variety” pointed out that he might shoot a smaller movie before the “Black Panther” sequel, after Ryan Kugler had the idea of remake “Twelve Fury”, but It is not clear whether the project was done before or after the Panther 2.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming