BBC Studios Names New Bluey Licensees
BBC Studios, the distributor and licensing agent for Bluey, is building on the brand’s consumer product offerings with eight new licensees.
Fans of the series — airing currently on Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney+ — will find new merchandise at retail this year and next from partners Accessory Innovations (backpacks, bags, luggage, and small accessories), Accutime Watch (watches and clocks), Centric Brands LLC (sleepwear and hosier), Handcraft (packaged underwear), H.E.R. Accessories (fashion accessories and novelties), IG Design Group (seasonal stationery and craft products), Sakar (wheeled goods and protective gear), and Trends International (stationery and paper goods).
“Fans can’t get enough of Bluey and we’re delighted to welcome to the team these exceptional new licensing partners that will provide fresh new ways for kids to enjoy series-inspired activities and adventures,” said Suzy Raia, BBC Studios VP of consumer products and business development. “These world-class licensees will bring an expansive assortment of products to Bluey enthusiasts.”
Bluey was recently renewed for a third season and is supported by a consumer products program that spans the categories of toys, games, publishing, apparel, bedding, home décor, and more.
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter