APC Kids signs trio of new licensing agents for hit series ‘KID-E-CATS’
APC Kids, the children’s entertainment division of leading co-production and distribution company APC Studios, has appointed a trio of new local licensing agents for CTC Media’s hit animated preschool series KID-E-CATS. The new partnerships will see the property represented by El Ocho in Spain and Portugal, Lisans A.Ş in Turkey, and WP Brands in Australia and New Zealand.
KID-E-CATS has aired on Minika in Turkey since August 2020, RTVE’s Clan in Spain since last May, and on Nick Jr in Portugal and Australia since 2018 as part of APC Kids’ deal with the broadcaster that covers over 170 territories. The new licensing agents will look to build on the series’ broadcast success in their respective regions, and build cross-category licensing programmes for the popular preschool brand.
KID-E-CATS is hugely popular across Europe and Australia, and we are committed to building on this success with new licensing partnerships that will give children the chance to further engage with the show off-screen. We are delighted to have such well-established agents on board to help build the KID-E-CATS consumer products offering in these important territories.
-Lionel Marty, Managing Director of APC Kids
KID-E-CATS, owned and managed by CTC Media and produced by Studio Metrafilms, is one of the leading preschool series in Russia. The third season is completed and series one and two are currently available on Nick Jr internationally. In addition, 8 new special episodes will soon be available.
The series tells the story of three kittens: Cookie, Pudding and their kid sister Candy who are forever ready to jump into action with endless enthusiasm and energy. Their imagination also knows no bounds, and these kitties are capable of the most absurdly funny problem-solving suggestions. Through life’s little lessons, they learn to look before they leap – well sometimes!
- Cooler Master Unveils a Sizzling Showcase at Computex 2023
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents