Annecy 2021: register your Film or Project!
Registrations for submitting animation films or projects to the Annecy Festival 2021 and its Market are now open.
The Annecy International Animation Film Festival will finally be celebrating its 60th anniversary from 14th to 19th June 2021. You can take part in this exceptional edition by submitting your animation film or project now.
Animation film directors, seize the opportunity of getting your film screened at the Annecy Festival, to an audience of enthusiasts and professionals. Submit your film into its corresponding category to have a chance of it being part of the official selection and shown in competition.
Deadline: you can submit your Short Film, TV, Commissioned or Graduation Film until 15th February 2021, your Feature Film until 15th March 2021, or your VR Work until 6th April 2021.
Film Project Submissions
Animation film project leaders, the Annecy International Animation Film Market is the perfect place to be noticed by professionals, but also by partners or financial investors. Submit your project to be able to present it at the Mifa Pitches.
TV Series & Specials
Animation du Monde
Deadline: submit your project online before 7th February 2021 in your chosen category.
Register your film project online
See you from 14th to 19th June 2021 for an even more exceptional edition as two celebrations that had been postponed due to the health crisis will finally take place: the Festival will celebrate its 60th anniversary and will also pay tribute to animation from the African continent.
Source: Annecy Festival
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG