Animated Film “Halo Legends” will be Broadcast on CCTV 6 on the Morning of September 23th
According to the CCTV repertory, the animation series “Halo: Legend” is confirmed to be broadcast on CCTV6 at 9:05 am on September 23.
“Halo: Legend” is a film released by Microsoft in 2010 which contains a collection of seven Japanese animated shorts. Set as the prequel of the Halo series, the film tells the story of the colonial ship “Fire Spirit” that visits the planet “Harvest” on the interstellar journey and unexpectedly acquires ancient artifacts on the planet. However, where the UNSC forces first encountered the attack of the “Star Alliance”, these alien races even threatened to destroy humanity. Game players must lead the humans and the Spartan army of “Spirit of Fire” into the all-out war with the Star Alliance.
Microsoft has invited five major Japanese studios to produce the film, including Bones that has made the theatrical version of “Cowboy Bebop” – “Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door”, Casio Entertainment which has made “Big Man Japan”, the famous Production IG and Studio 4 °C, as well as TOEI ANIMATION CO., LTD. that has produced classical TV animations “Sailor Moon Crystal” and “Dragon Ball”. The director of “Ghost in the Shell”, Oshii Shou and the director of “Appleseed”, Ayumi Makiko will respectively direct two of them.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming