An Abandoned Train Car Stands Silent in the Woods. Do You Dare Enter?
Five college friends take a post-graduation vacation but when protagonist Saki wakes in the middle of the night to find that her friends have disappeared, she is soon lured to an abandoned train – standing silent, as if it has been waiting for its final passengers to board.
Green Man Gaming and London based development studio Red Ego Games launch their haunting 2D adventure horror Re:Turn – One Way Trip on Oct 12 for PC via Steam and Xbox One (PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch will release soon across the Halloween period). Offering a twist on the horror genre, players must rely on their intellect and search through time to survive against an unspeakable evil.
Barriers between the past and the present start to dissolve as players delve into a complex mystery, locate their missing friends and unearth the train’s deadly secrets. Escape otherworldly horrors and unrelenting terrors as players use their wits to tackle tricky puzzles and piece together clues to survive, all whilst holding their nerve with a tension-building original soundtrack.
Releasing first on Steam for PC and Xbox One, Re:Turn will launch on 14th October priced at £9.99 / $11.99 / €9.99. The game will also be coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in the coming weeks as we gear up for a Halloween release on these platforms.
– Explore an intricate horror story that seamlessly shifts players between the past and present
– Take control of 2 playable characters with totally different perspectives
– Admire the stunning pixel art whilst navigating the 2D side-scrolling environments
– Experience an original soundtrack that consistently builds tension
– Be immersed with the minimalist interface so focus never wavers from the action
– Solve grim and challenging puzzles to unearth deadly secrets
About Green Man Gaming:
Green Man Gaming is a multi-award-winning retailer, publisher and technology business in the video games industry. We work with almost all of the world’s best gaming brands and sell games to millions of happy customers world-wide. In 2019 we launched our digital partners program designed to give independent studios and developers more choice, and we continue to expand and reinforce our footprint in LATAM, SE Asia & China. www.greenmangaming.com
About Red Ego Games:
Red Ego Games is a London based indie studio of highly experienced and creative professionals who believe horror game making is the perfect union of art and science. At Red Ego, we think playing is one of the most wonderful experiences everyone should have. Red ego Games was founded by Omar Bik, who is an accomplished Producer/Game Designer with over 7 years of experience in the gaming industry.
Source: Renaissance PR
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project