ACAMAR APPOINTS NEW CHIEF CONTENT & AUDIENCES OFFICER WITH ‘BING’ SET FOR GLOBAL EXPANSION
Independent production company Acamar Films, has appointed Jodie Morris as new Chief Content & Audiences Officer, as pre-school series Bing is poised for major global expansion.
Jodie Morris, Chief Content & Audiences Officer, Acamar Films
Acamar Films, the independent studio behind the International Emmy Award-winning pre-school series Bing, has announced that Jodie Morris will assume the newly created role of Chief Content & Audiences Officer with immediate effect.
Jodie joined Acamar two years ago and has been instrumental in leading the organisation’s successful development and implementation of a global strategy across a range of digital platforms and content formats. Reporting to Mikael Shields, Acamar’s CEO and Producer & Series Voice Director of Bing, Jodie will take on an expanded leadership role within the company, overseeing the future strategy, planning and operation of the global distribution of Bing content, and of driving audience growth across all platforms.
Under Jodie’s leadership, Bing has already achieved remarkable digital audience growth. The last 12 months in particular have witnessed exponential rises in views across a global YouTube network, significant growth across social media channels and over 750,000 downloads of Acamar’s proprietary Bing: Watch, Play, Learn app – an on-demand and games offering, launched in September 2019 and currently available in the UK, Italy and Poland.
With a wide range of major new local language productions now underway, Acamar is committed to deepening its relationship with the global pre-school audience – with a focus on broadening its Bing content offering, building a series of strategic platform-partnerships and expanding Bing’s geographic reach.
Bing continues to deliver outstanding performances across global linear and on-demand platforms, with the BBC having confirmed over 66 million iPlayer requests for Bing within just 3 months in 2020. A new series of Bing is currently enjoying high ratings as it launches internationally.
As Chief Content & Audiences Officer, Jodie will work closely alongside Mikael Shields, Sandra Vauthier-Cellier (Chief Commercial Officer), Julie Fitzjohn (Chief Operations Officer) as well as the broader Acamar leadership team to build on the organisation’s remarkable success.
Find out more about Acamar Films at: acamarfilms.com
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content