A Superhero Movie with a Latino Protagonist may be Produced, “Blue Beetle” Exposed to be under Development
According to foreign media reports, the first Latino-independent independent superhero movie is expected to be in the world – Warner and DC are developing a super-new film “Blue Beetle”, the main character will be the third generation of blue beetles, Mexican American Jaime Reyes. He lives in Texas, picks up a blue scarab, transplants it into his spine, and becomes a superhero with armor and arms that can be created at will. The blue beetle can fly, has enhanced strength and endurance, and is capable of translating alien languages.
It is reported that the film is still in the early development, written by Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer (“Ms. Beauty”, the new version of “Scarface Comet”)
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM