9 Story Secures International Sales for ‘Luo Bao Bei’
9 Story Distribution International has secured multiple sales for the animated kids’ series Luo Bao Bei (52 x 11’), produced by Magic Mall Entertainment. New licenses include France Télévisions (France and French-speaking territories), Canal Panda (Spain and Portugal), CLAN (Spain), SVT (Sweden), True Visions (Thailand) and HOP! (Israel). In addition, 9 Story has secured a global distribution agreement with Netflix for a second window. The series launched last month on CCTV in China.
The series was previously licensed to Milkshake! (U.K.), ABC Australia and E Junior (U.A.E.), and is nominated for an International Emmy Kids Award.
Luo Bao Bei was created by Magic Mall’s Grace Tian. An original work from the Magic Mall team in Beijing, it was directed by Adam Bailey and Tong Lijun, produced by Ma Lin and Jon Rennie, with Dave Ingham (Shaun the Sheep, Octonauts) as head writer. Cloth Cat Animation was commissioned for the animation and 9 Story Distribution International holds global distribution and merchandising rights for Luo Bao Bei, excluding China.
Aimed at children 4-8, the series follows Luo Bao Bei, a bright and spirited 7-year-old girl with a vivid imagination, on a quest to understand the world around her. With her friends, family and some endearing animal companions by her side, she navigates the excitement of childhood with enthusiasm and curiosity, finding adventures along the way.
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION