9 Story Receives Cartoon Forum Tributes Nomination for Investor/Distributor of the Year
Source: Cartoon Forum | Sept. 3rd, 2018
Cartoon Forum have announced the nominees for this year’s Cartoon Forum Tributes and we are thrilled to have made the list!
The aim of the Cartoon Forum Tributes is to reward outstanding achievements, companies or personalities that have had a positive and dynamic influence on TV animation industry over the last year.
9 Story Distribution International has been nominated for Investor/Distributor of the Year alongside Connectoon, Gaumont Distribution TV and Miam ! Animation.
The award ceremony will take place on Thursday, 13 September, with voting being cast by all professionals attending the Cartoon Forum for their favourite nominees in 3 categories: Broadcaster, Investor/distributor and Producer of the Year.
Read the full list of nominees via Cartoon Forum.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming