2018 New York International Animation Exhibition was Held
On October 7th, local time, the 2018 New York International Animation Exhibition, known as one of the annual events of American anime fans, came to an end at the Javits Center on the Hudson River in New York. During the four-day exhibition, the event brought anime fans, TV, movies, exhibitors, role-playing and animation games to the latest news. At the same time, the conference also attracted nearly 800 exhibitors from around the world, as well as about 250,000 anime players and enthusiasts from all over the world gathered in New York.
At the event, anime fans from all over the world appeared in the exhibition with the most sophisticated equipment and turned into their favorite characters. From costume heroes to terrible villains and clever out-of-the-box role-playing, you can see familiar figures at any time, or meet the fans of anime. Among them, there are not only American anime superheroes such as Batman, Superman, and Captain America, but also classic and cute anime characters from Japan, South Korea and other Asian regions. A circle, like a feeling of Halloween costumes. In addition, hardcore fans arriving at the scene are vying for generosity for those limited edition collections and toys.
According to Christina Rogers, the event leader, the New York International Comic Con, has grown tremendously over the past 12 years, from less than 50,000 participants in 2006 to an estimated 250,000 this year. Christina said: “Impressively, the New York International Comic Con, has become more inclusive and growing rapidly over time.” She also said that more than 700 companies participated in the show in 2017. Last year’s activities and merchandise sales revenue exceeded $100 million.
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION