15 YEARS AT SEA – SEAFIGHT CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY
Publisher and developer of Mobile and Browser Games Bigpoint is celebrating the 15th anniversary of its long-running pirate MMO Seafight. Players took to the sea looking for gold and adventures and many of them just cannot get enough.
To celebrate this extraordinary birthday the Seafight team has prepared a special new event centering around the mysterious Atlantis. Atlantis – Terror from the Deep puts players in a dangerous position pitting them against the lethal Atlantis’ Machines in the most deadly challenge yet.
Great rewards await those brave and strong enough to survive the rage of the fire of Atlantis’ Machines, including new ship designs and a brand new robot pet. Other valuable items can be obtained by trading the hard-earned Cursed and Radiant Souls on the Black Market. The confetti ammo further helps to celebrate Seafight’s 15th birthday in style.
- Emmy Watch 2021: A Good Year to Watch Toons
- Shout! Factory Slates New Blu-ray Editions of Laika Animated Films for August and September
- First esports tournaments and leagues qualify for simplified visa application process
- ZED CONTINUES ITS BREAKTHROUGH IN THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET
- By ARISTARCHOS PAPADANIEL Syllipsis Ltd. Director-Producer, ASIFA Hellas Founding member
- What Animation Does ViacomCBS Own?
- Inspiring new creativity in Hong Kong
- Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series Announced To Premiere This Summer