WildBrain to Teach New YouTube Tricks to Headstart’s ‘Best Furry Friends’
Leading digital kids’ network and studio WildBrain has been tapped by Headstart International to shepherd the Best Furry Friends (or BFF) toy brand on YouTube. WildBrain will turn its content and channel management expertise to growing the brand’s global audience with exclusive content aimed at a key demo of girls 6-9.
WildBrain will manage existing BFF channels on YouTube and also launch new channels for the brand across international territories and manage advertising on the channels. BFF content under WildBrain management includes 13 x 11’ 3D CGI-animated episodes, 13 x 11’ unboxing videos, 6 x 12’ toy-play videos, and 6 x 12’ stop-motion videos.
“As we continue to expand the offering of third-party kids’ brands on WildBrain, we are delighted to be teaming up with Headstart’s BFF, an ideal toy property to feature across our YouTube network,” said Rachel Taylor, Commercial Director, WildBrain. “The brand’s range of collectible toys with cute, distinctive characters lends itself perfectly to both animated and live-action videos, allowing kids to immerse themselves in a world of play and imagination. We look forward to working with Headstart to grow the global audience for BFF.”
“We’re really excited to be working with WildBrain on our Best Furry Friends YouTube channel,” said Andrew Hendy, CEO Headstart International. “We have amazing content to share with our fans and WildBrain are the perfect partner to help us grow the brand globally on YouTube.”
The Best Furry Friends are cute fashionista animals who love to hang in their super sweet fashion bags with the Besties, six girls who always keep their furry friends close. In addition to the six Bestie dolls, kids can collect over 60 variations of BFF and fashion bags in a range of colors, sizes and styles. Sold globally, the Best Furry Friends range currently includes collectibles, dolls, playsets and plush, with line extensions coming in the shape of interactive toys and more.
- UnseenImages Released of ‘6 Underground’ Filming in Abu Dhabi
- THE CHILDREN’S MEDIA CONFERENCE CHANGES DATES FOR 2020
- Reality MagiQ, Inc. launches ‘Space Block Buster’ Steam VR Platform
- SPOTLIGHT ON… AXIS STUDIOS: ANIMATED ARTISTRY CULTIVATING CREATIVE CAREERS
- THE TIGER WHO CAME TO TEA PREMIERING CHRISTMAS EVE ON CHANNEL 4
- KIDSCREEN AWARDS 2020 SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED
- Anno 1800 – The Passage DLC Out Now, Play for Free Dec.
- GIGANTOSAURUSSEASONS 2 AND 3 ON DISNEY JUNIOR, DISNEY+, FRANCE TÉLÉVISIONS AND OTHER MAJOR BROADCASTERS