VENICE TV AWARD 2020Winners Announced!
We are delighted to announce the Winners of the VENICE TV AWARD 2020, which is supported by the International Music + Media Centre [IMZ], the European Group of Television Advertising [egta] and the Association of Commercial TV [ACT], awarding the year’s television masterpieces.
The jury evaluated TV shows from around the world in the categories TV Series, TV Movie, Performing Arts, Documentary, News, Light Entertainment, Program Promotion, Branded Entertainment, Sport, Children/Youth, Comedy, Reality TV, Technical High Quality, Cross-Platform, Best Telenovela, New Talent. The award is seen as a statement that the TV Industry remains active, successful and creative.
Outstanding work was rewarded from United Kingdom, France, United States, Brazil, Germany, Italy, India, Singapore, Sweden, Czech Republic, Australia, Spain, Israel, Hong Kong, Qatar, Belgium, Finland, Russia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Hungary, Japan, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, proving that great television knows no borders.
Congratulations to all winners and thanks to all jurors for honoring the companies and individuals responsible for excellent creations.
Click here to view the full list of this year’s Gold Winners and Nominees：
TOGETHER. WE ARE PROUD TO BE TV.
The International VENICE TV AWARD is supported by egta, ACT and IMZ.
Source： Venice TV Award
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content