Trailer: ‘Costume Quest’ Suits Up for March 8 Debut on Amazon
Cartoon Hangover has released the official trailer for Costume Quest and announced that the new animated series — based on the smash hit game from Double Fine — will make its Amazon Prime Video debut on March 8.
Produced by Wellsville Productions, Frederator Studios, Double Fine Productions and Amazon Studios, Costume Quest follows four kids facing off against the dark forces lurking in the shadows of their sleepy town of Auburn Hollow. They must learn to use their imaginations to unlock the magical powers built into their homemade costumes and save the universe on a night where monsters reign… Halloween!
The voice cast features Gabriella Graves as Wren Carver, Sloane Letourneau as Reynold Carver, Issac Ryan Brown as Everett Nichols, Allie Urrutia as Lucy Chu, Fred Tatasciore as Norm, Kari Wahlgren as Oona, and Christopher McDonald as the villainous Bob Dickerson.
Executive producers are Fred Seibert, Eric Homan, Kevin Kolde and Will McRobb; Bryan Caselli is co-executive producer; Nick Bachman is supervising producer; Amanda McCann is line producer.
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Build Speech AI in Multiple Languages and Train Large Language Models with the Latest from Riva and NeMo Megatron