Toybox & Warner Bros. to Develop Toy Range
Toybox, the 3D printer for kids of all ages has partnered with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to provide their customers the ability to print Warner Bros’ iconic and fan favorite IP characters. Toy Box fans will now be able to print items based on; DC Comics, Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, Friends, Seinfeld, and classic movies such as Polar Express and Elf.
Customers will be able to buy a range of toys starting with DC’s Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman by purchasing Toybox Bolts, an online currency unique to the Toybox platform. This is a first of its kind licensing agreement with a major studio that allows customers to print their toys at home…no two-day shipping or trip to the store needed.
Toys available to print at launch will be Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman action figures with nine points of articulation; Batarangs; Batman’s Batcave computer; Batmobile; Batman disc launcher; Bat-Signal; Justice League disc launchers; Daily Planet building; with additional items to follow.
Said Toybox CEO Ben Baltes, “We are so excited to announce this partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products. Toybox is the only platform to offer at home toy printing tied to a secure 3D printer. Bringing our Toybox users the world class properties from the WB catalogue is a dream for them and for us.”
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter