Thomas Mann Joining Lady and the Tramp, Playing the Host of “Lady”
Thomas Mann（Me and Earl and the Dying Girl ) joins the crew of Lady and the Tramp, the new Disney film that combines life-action and CG, in which he will play the host of Lady – Jim Dear.
Tessa Thompson voices “Lady”; Justin Seylocks voices “the Tramp”, Benedict King voices the English Bulldog Bull, Correci Clemens (Justice League, Dope）plays the hostess of “Lady”- Darling;Ashley Jensen(The Extra,Sherlock Gnomes) voices the Scotland Terrier Jackie.
The original animation in 1955 tells the romance between a delicate cocker “Lady” and a stray dog “Tramp”. After Darling gave birth to a child, she separated herself from Jim and her beloved “Lady”, which resulted in “Lady” wandering on the street and meeting “Tramp”.
The film is going to be directed by Charlie Bean ( The Lego Ninjago Movie, TRON: Uprising) and launched on We Media of Disney in 2019. Andrew Bujalski( Computer Chess, Making a Scene) will write the script, Brigham Taylor (The Jungle Book, Tomorrowland) producing it.
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION