The Sojourn is almost here! Begin your journey with this new video.
A tale of light, darkness, and the nature of reality.
When The Sojourn releases on September 20th you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the parallel worlds of light and darkness, music, and soft-hued scenery of this first-person philosophical puzzler. The intriguing and thoughtful story will provide you with your own sojourn as you take a break from the stress of everyday life to traverse through its mysterious landscape in search of answers.
The Sojourn offers a unique take on the typical puzzle game by having players utilize light, shadow, and music in order to solve the obstacles and follow enchanting lights that are guiding them through the color-drenched world.
If you’re a fan of puzzle games you won’t want to miss this one!
Here’s the link to the trailer:
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown