The Producer of Avatar Revealing the Appearance of Disney Creatures in the Sequels
Speaking of film sequels, we always think of the sequels of avatar. Especially when James Cameron announced that the sequels would try out the form of Autostereoscopy, netizens became more desperate to see it. In a recent interview, film producer John Landau, talked of the progress of the sequels.
In the interview, John Landau mentioned that the sequels of avatar would not take place on a planet completely covered with sea, and that they would set the story in the sea of Pandora. Besides, John Landau signified that there would be imagined creatures and that even Disney creatures would appear in the sea.
The shooting of the 4 sequels has started in California, which will cost more than 1 billion dollars. In addition to the previously announced Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana, it is officially confirmed that Stephen Lang and Joel David Moore will also star in the sequels. As is learned, the sequels of Avatar will become the first glassless-free 3D films in the world. Working on the sequels jointly for more than 5 years, James Cameron and Christie Digital Company have finally realized their dream. The sequels adopt the RGB Laser projection system to produce bright images at a high frame rate, which allows the watching of 3D films without 3D glasses. The sequels will apply the most advanced technology and VFX to create an undersea world. As is learned, the four sequels will be released respectively on 18th Dec. 2020, 17th Dec. 2021, 20th Dec. 2024 and 19th Dec. 2025.
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Build Speech AI in Multiple Languages and Train Large Language Models with the Latest from Riva and NeMo Megatron