The Fisherman – Fishing Planet now available!
Premium version of the hit free-to-play game Fishing Planet releases today on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One
Lesquin, France, October 17, 2019 – BIGBEN and Fishing Planet LLC studios are proud to announce The Fisherman – Fishing Planet is now available! Fishing lovers all over the world now can experience this all-in-one version of the hit free-to-play game Fishing Planet and its exclusive contents on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
The Fisherman – Fishing Planet is for all nature and sport fishing fans! The premium version of Fishing Planet, which sets the standard for fishing simulators and already boasts 7 million players, combines all the content released to date in one package: the equivalent of more than 35 DLCs as well as features exclusive to this premium version of the game. By moving from a free-to-play model with paid content to a premium model, it guarantees players will be able to enjoy a complete and immersive experience.
The Fisherman – Fishing Planet content:
- 143 species of fish with realistic behaviour
- 19 beautiful water locations with authentic backgrounds and vegetation
- Thousands of tackle combinations possible, each with unique properties
- Dynamic weather with a day/night cycle and different seasons
- Online competitions playable solo or co-op, with a trophies and ranking system
Including exclusive contents:
1 new waterway: La Creuse, in France
1 new fishing technique: trolling
4 new fish species to catch:
- Common Nase – La Creuse, France
- European Weatherfish – Lesní Víla Fishery, Czech Republic
- Sterlet – Akhtouba River, Russia
- Spotted Gar – Mudwater River, Missouri, USA
2 new motorboats:
« Garry Scott Taurus » boat
« Flaggmann Vega » boat
Grab your tackle, season starts today on PC, Playstation®4 and Xbox One.
Source: HomeRun PR
- Identity V Achieves 300 Million Visitors Worldwide
- Cooler Master Raises the Bar with the Q300L V2: Unleashing the Full Potential of mATX Cases
- Gaming’s AI-enabled Future Materializes in Cygnus Enterprises
- InnoGames invites to IGJAM #14
- US Entertainment Enterprise Falcon’s Beyond and China Cultural Commerce Giant K11 Unveil Major Global ‘Retailtainment’ Venture
- ARTE announces its new video game The Merlies
- The Truth Seekers Anonymous’ Guide to Surviving Deceit 2
- Battling the Deep Fake Surge:Reality Defender Keeps it Real