The anti-cheating story of the mobile game “Battle Legion”
As multiplayer online games have attracted a large number of users on Android and iOS platforms, the publisher of “Big Bang Racing” and the studio from Finland, Traplight, has gained tens of millions of users, but has also suffered from cheating. The main cheating problems faced by Traplight include:
- Tamper with the game client
- Send game winning instructions to the server
- Adjust the data of any unit to give cheating players an unfair advantage
How do they deal with these hacking issues and ensure the fairness of the new multiplayer online game “Battle Legion”?
After a comprehensive and in-depth investigation, Traplight needs an anti-cheating technology-it must be powerful enough to deal with the most difficult hackers, and lightweight enough to not affect the gaming experience. In addition, the technical solution does not affect the size of the game package, and it is convenient to provide version updates.
Denuvo’s mobile game protection solution has many advantages, making it the ultimate choice for Traplight’s anti-cheating solution.
More details can be viewed in
Learn how Denuvo helps Traplight protect game revenue!
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project