THE ALCHEMIST CODE Kicks Off Collaboration Event with The Rising of The SHIELD HERO
THE ALCHEMIST CODE Kicks Off Collaboration Event with The Rising of The SHIELD HERO December 2020
Defend Babel from the Disastrous Waves with The Rising of The SHIELD HERO
gumi Inc announces the newest collaboration this December between THE ALCHEMIST CODE and The Rising of The SHIELD HERO. From December 28, 2020 until January 20, 2021, players can participate in events, earn rewards, summon The Rising of The SHIELD HERO characters, and get Melty Melromarc from The Rising of The SHIELD HERO for free.
In this collaboration, players can look forward to:
Collaboration Login Campaign
Log in to THE ALCHEMIST CODE daily during the collaboration period (Dec. 28, 2020 to Jan. 20,2021) to obtain rewards! Players can get up to 500 x Gems, 70 x Soul Shard Summon Ticket (only for collaboration units), 100 x Filo Apples, and 15 x Otherworlder Enlightenment Shard.
Summonable Collaboration Characters
Players can summon iconic characters from The Rising of The SHIELD HERO to aid the players’ quest to conquer the waves in Babel.
- Naofumi Iwatani: The Shield Hero, one of the Four Cardinal Heroes in the country of Melromarc from a parallel world. Though his defense is nearly impenetrable, he doesn’t have much in the way of offensive power.
- Raphtalia: A swordfighter in the country of Melromarc from a parallel world. A half-racoon demi-human, she is honest and straightforward. Saved by Naofumi at a young age, she has dedicated herself to fight alongside Naofumi as his sword.
- Filo: A creature known as a Filolial Queen in the country of Melromarc from a parallel. Though she belongs to a bird-like monster species called filolials, she has the ability to shapeshift into the form of a young girl. Having a natural affinity for wind-type magic, she is able to use it to her advantage in battle.
In celebration of this collaboration, players will get Melty Melromarc for free by simply completing the Collaboration Quest Episode 1.
Collaboration Memento Summon
Light within the Shield Hero (5★ Memento): Money, status, friends. A hero who was betrayed and lost everything he had, and then shut his heart away from the world. A single ray of light shines before him. “I am your sword. Where you go, I will go with you!” Never straying from his side, she is the blade that cut a path for the both of them. She regards the bracelet he gave to her as her greatest treasure. It is because he has that sincere sword at his side that he is able to continue his journey to shield the world from ruin.
Second Princess’ Wish (5★ Memento): The young future queen Melty is delighted by all these new experiences: a friend of the same age, camping outside, and even water fights! Yet it will disappear one day, like the refreshing and unrelenting barrage of bubbles. “Haha, Melty! You’re totally soaked, just like me!” Melty’s heart is full with the joy of fun. She hopes that even as time passes, she can hold onto the echoes of it. Maybe if she had some memento of it in the form of something like the beautiful hair ornament Filo wears… She silently makes her wish.
Collaboration Events Quests
- Normal Quest: Clear Collaboration Quest Episode 1 to obtain a free event-limited unit – Melty Melromarc.
- EX Quest: Clear the event quests to also get unique job equipment and gear for The Rising of The SHIELD HERO collaboration units.
- Collaboration Alchemia Port Raid Quest: Cooperate with Alchemia Port members to defeat bosses and get to the top 100 rankings and obtain limited emblems!
- Filo Apple Garden: Available once daily, clear Filo Apple Garden to obtain the Special Collaboration Apple. The Special Collaboration Apple collected can be used to increase their unit’s Experience. Players can get up to 32,500 EXP from this event.
- Orange Balloons Everywhere: In this quest, players will receive drops of shards which can be crafted into the collaboration event limited gear “Orange Balloon”, gear which greatly lowers probability of activating reactions for one turn. Upon completion of the missions, players will also earn limited collaboration titles.
- Fierce Battle Quest: Earn Fierce Battle Coins and exchange them for items! You can also get a limited title by clearing the quest mission from the hardest difficulty!
- Shards Quest: Unit’s shard quest will be made available once the player owns the collaboration units. Shard Quest is available for Naofumi Iwatani, Raphtalia, and Filo.
THE ALCHEMIST CODE is a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) available through the App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon App Store.
For the latest updates, please follow THE ALCHEMIST CODE’s social media channels:
Official Site: https://www.alchemistcode.com/?utm_source=pr
Note: All dates mentioned are in PST.
Formed in 2014, KADOKAWA Corporation (株式会社KADOKAWA) is one of the biggest mass media and entertainment conglomerate in Japan. It is a subsidiary of Kadokawa Dwango Corporation, and is the parent company of the Kadokawa Group companies, which brings together several affiliated companies focused upon film (Japanese feature films and DVD), publishing (books, bunkobon paperbacks, manga, and visual media magazines), cross media (digital content, urban information, television program, magazines, along with information transmission combining paper media, the Internet, and mobile phones), and others (video games, real estate leasing, and comprises an advertising agency). It is the founding member of the Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan (MPPAJ) and is also one of Japan’s Big Four film studios.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP. For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About THE ALCHEMIST CODE
THE ALCHEMIST CODE is a full-scale Strategy RPG, featuring classic tactical elements and a plethora of high-quality content — from intense missions, gloriously animated 3D battles, to stunning anime-styled cutscenes, superb music and voice acting. The pinnacle of Japanese SRPGs, players can delve into THE ALCHEMIST CODE’s universe of infinite possibilities and customize strategic teams to be deployed on multi-dimensional planes of different elevation and orientation. Left at the mercy of the gods and the seven deadly sins, who will prevail and bring about a change in the world?
©2019 Aneko Yusagi/KADOKAWA/Shield Hero production committee
- Ashfall’s New Composer Trailer Featuring Music By Hans Zimmer & Steve Mazzaro
- Mansour Jahani: Prominent Iranian Filmmakers Introduced to World Through Cannes International Film Festival
- Tony, Shelly and the Magic Light – Annecy
- Once Human Developer Showcases Otherworldly Survival Experience through Gameplay Footage
- NetEase Connect 2023 Brings the Heat
- Rube Goldberg Workshop is now available on Quest
- ‘Skull Island’ Netflix Anime Series Sets June 2023 Release Date
- One Military Camp Sandbox Came on May 25