T&B Media Global and Netflix to release animated, ‘Tasty Tales of the Food Truckers’
T&B Media Global has announced that its latest animated TV series, Tasty Tales of the Food Truckers will be available for streaming on Netflix 19 January. The show targets kids ages six to nine, but all foodies are welcome as the Mayan chocolate, the pizza baked from the vent of a giant volcano and the durian buffet will make just about anyone hungry and thirsty for an adventure.
Tasty Tales of the Food Truckers is an adventure-packed animated TV series about three crazy friends who travel the world in their souped-up, sentient food truck seeking out rare ingredients to turn into exotic dishes. Led by Sonny, the fearless bear / cook who aspires to be a chef together with Andi, the genius problem-solving red panda and Tong, the social media savvy monkey influencer, the trio visits countless food destinations in their friendly green food truck, Julia to take on culinary challenges. The show will not only make food fun and cooking doable for young children, but it will also teach them about friendship, cultural differences as well as useful English vocabularies about food items, cooking techniques and geography.
Led by T&B Media Global, Shellhut Entertainment and showrunner Dan Clark, the production is a collaboration among international partners around the globe. It received great support from Tiny Island Productions, Singapore with the animation process, Bang Zoom Studios from the United States with special effects, and Boat Rocker Media from Canada with distribution. Behind the scenes, the teams worked 24 hours across time zones to serve up epic, mouthwatering menus right to the audience’s screens.
Foodies can unite and get ready to roam around the world with the gang to legendary food origins such as Scotland for shortbread, Switzerland for truffles, the Netherlands for stinky Limburger cheese to name a few.
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG