Special Early Bird rate is extended to Monday 19 April!
Get ready and join Marché du Film in Cannes from 6-15 July!
The very first Marché du Film took place in 1959 in a tiny canvas screening room perched on the roof of the old Palais Croisette.
It was the 13th edition of the Festival de Cannes, the very first international cultural event to launch in the post-war period that soon became an unmissable event for film industry professionals.
In that little canvas screening room, a few dozen Festival attendees saw the growing influence of the Festival and wanted to help film industry professionals meet and do business against the backdrop of the buzzing atmosphere of the Festival.
The Marché du Film was born.
An offer for companies with offices outside the Palais in Cannes. It includes:
- all the advantages of the Marché du Film accreditation
- up to 6 Marché badges (with access to the Plage des Palmes)
- the possibility to book screenings for your films in the Marché du Film’s screening rooms
- being listed as an exhibitor in the Marché du Film’s print and online publications
- Special 2021 rate: € 4,400
For companies with an annual turnover of < €2 million, there is a reduced package at € 2,100 including 3 badges.
All the prices above are VAT exclusive.
French VAT has been reduced from 20% to 10% – non applicable to the Marché du Film Online accreditation.
A 20% VAT will be applied to the Marché du Film Online accreditation according to the applicable tax regulation. VAT should be added only for companies in France and European companies without a VAT number.
Source: Marché du Film
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project
- [Gamescom] Try 2 ARTE games!
- CICF and AGF 2022
- GDC 2023 Welcomes New Members To Advisory Board
- Uproar in Heaven, 4K restoration version
- Omid Rahmat Joins Jon Peddie Research as EVP
- Nintendo Buys Animation Studio That Worked On Death Stranding