“Soul” has reached RMB1.7 billion in China box office…
” Soul” has reached 1.7 billion in China box office, accounting for about 80% of the global market! Due to the simultaneous launch of “Soul” on the streaming media Disney+, the number of theaters released in the theater includes only 12 including mainland China. The global box office is currently about 32.5 million US dollars. The film’s box office counterattack is still being staged. It’s not a big problem to break 200 million. The media predicts that the final box office is expected to exceed 300 million.
Chinese audiences are loving Soul, which is currently scoring 9.5, 9.3, and 8.9 out of 10 on the Maoyan, Tao Piaopiao, and Douban platforms. The film has taken $25.5 million in the country so far, and could well become the second-highest-grossing Pixar release in China, surpassing Incredibles 2 ($51.5 million). But it will have to work very hard to overtake Coco’s spectacular $189 million.
- PRODUCTION SESSIONS AND TALKS PROGRAMS AT SIGGRAPH 2022 EMPHASIZES TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES AND THE EVOLUTION OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS TECHNIQUES
- Multichoice wants to increase the skills of television actors in Africa
- CANNESERIES is announcing its next season!
- WildBrain Captures Global Distribution Rights to Harpercollins Productions’ Carmen Sandiego
- Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
- 360 Demonstrates Core Capabilities
- Special effects ：Warriors of Future
- Assistive Technology Enters the Classroom With Holographic Sign Language Interpreters