“Soul” has reached RMB1.7 billion in China box office…
” Soul” has reached 1.7 billion in China box office, accounting for about 80% of the global market! Due to the simultaneous launch of “Soul” on the streaming media Disney+, the number of theaters released in the theater includes only 12 including mainland China. The global box office is currently about 32.5 million US dollars. The film’s box office counterattack is still being staged. It’s not a big problem to break 200 million. The media predicts that the final box office is expected to exceed 300 million.
Chinese audiences are loving Soul, which is currently scoring 9.5, 9.3, and 8.9 out of 10 on the Maoyan, Tao Piaopiao, and Douban platforms. The film has taken $25.5 million in the country so far, and could well become the second-highest-grossing Pixar release in China, surpassing Incredibles 2 ($51.5 million). But it will have to work very hard to overtake Coco’s spectacular $189 million.
- Identity V Achieves 300 Million Visitors Worldwide
- Cooler Master Raises the Bar with the Q300L V2: Unleashing the Full Potential of mATX Cases
- Gaming’s AI-enabled Future Materializes in Cygnus Enterprises
- InnoGames invites to IGJAM #14
- US Entertainment Enterprise Falcon’s Beyond and China Cultural Commerce Giant K11 Unveil Major Global ‘Retailtainment’ Venture
- ARTE announces its new video game The Merlies
- The Truth Seekers Anonymous’ Guide to Surviving Deceit 2
- Battling the Deep Fake Surge:Reality Defender Keeps it Real