Shanghai Disneyland Reopens with Controlled Capacity on May 11
Shanghai Disneyland theme park will officially reopen to the public on May 11, 2020. The initial park reopening will demonstrate a deliberate approach, drawing on the experience from the successful reopening of Disneytown, Wishing Star Park and Shanghai Disneyland Hotel in early March, and implement enhanced health and safety measures.
During this initial reopening phase, the park will institute new measures and procedures, including opening with limited attendance and required advanced ticketing and reservations, accommodating social distancing in queues, restaurants, ride vehicles and other facilities throughout the park, and implementing increased frequency of sanitization and disinfection.
Ticket sales will be available via the resort’s official online channels and official travel partners’ channels beginning on May 8 at 8:00 a.m., with a limited number of tickets available each day during the initial reopening. Guests are required to purchase dated admission tickets prior to their arrival, and Annual Pass holders must make a reservation for their visit date and time through the resort’s official online channels before their visit to the park. During this “Advanced Reservation Period,” General Admission tickets for Shanghai Disneyland will not be accepted.
- GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2023 CLOSED
- ‘No Dogs Or Italians Allowed,’ ‘Titina’ Top Tokyo Anime Award Festival
- Minister Rodriguez announces appointment of Julie Roy as Executive Director of Telefilm Canada
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series