“SAVING LENINGRAD” ON iQIYI
The Russian war film “Saving Leningrad” was released on iQIYI on August 24,2020.
According to the open sources, iQIYI is currently one of the largest online video sites in the world, with nearly 6 billion hours spent on its service each month and over 500 million monthly active users.
The film “Saving Leningrad” was directed by Aleksey Kozlov. It tells the story of two young lovebirds Kostya and Nastya who find themselves on board of a barge that will evacuate people from the sieged Leningrad in September, 1941. At night the barge gets into the storm. When it starts sinking, enemy planes – but not rescuers – were the first to arrive at the scene.
Universal Studios International released the film in Russia.
All Media Company, an independent company owned by “Yellow, Black and White” and “Start”, is an international sales agent for the film. All Media company is a worldwide sales company with the lineup of the selected Russian films and the official distributor of the films produced by “Yellow, Black and White” and “Start”.
Previously “Saving Leningrad” was sold to Germany and USA (Capelight), UK (Signature Entertainment, released as “Battle of Leningrad”), France (Kinovista), Japan (New Select), Taiwan (Super Vision Trading Ltd), Poland (W&W Investments Holding), Italy (Eagle Pictures), Sweden (Studio Show Entertainment), South Korea (Korean Screen) and other territories.
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown