Roundtable Entertainment Sets Multi-Picture Deal With Slated
Roundtable Entertainment and Slated have formed a distribution and financing partnership to support more high-scoring Slated-listed films. This partnership marks a significant achievement for Slated as it becomes the first online film marketplace to secure output deals for its projects.
Roundtable is eager to work with Slated to produce and distribute high-quality independent films” says Roundtable President & CEO Dominic Ianno. “Our partnership will leverage the best that both companies have to offer, providing Roundtable with a steady pipeline of highly curated movies, many of which can qualify for domestic distribution through our thriller slate with Cinedigm.”
The first feature set for production is SHALLOW END, a dark thriller starring Reid Miller (JOE BELL). The film is a survival tale centered on Bo (Reid), a teen whose arm is trapped in a pool vent outside a home isolated in the wilderness, battling hallucinations of his traumatic past as he struggles to survive. Noah Dorsey wrote the script and will direct. Will Wernick, Randy Kulina, and Dorsey are producing. On behalf of Slated, Jay Burnley will EP alongside Roundtable Executive Producers John Baldecchi, Dominic Ianno, Griffin Gmelich, and Sarah Donnelly. Production will begin this Fall in Los Angeles as part of Roundtable’s recently announced 10-picture, $15 million thriller slate with Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM).
“Slated is proud to be at the forefront of breaking down barriers for indie filmmakers,” says Slated’s CEO Ann T. Nguyen. “We couldn’t be more excited to partner with Roundtable to finance and distribute more high-scoring Slated movies.”
- Europe’s Premier Game Developer Event announces new venue and call for speakers
- NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator: APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
- PLATEUP! REACHES 1.5 MILLION STEAM COPIES SOLD
- REVIEW CODE REQUESTS NOW OPEN
- Nova Core Chaos:ready to cook
- Preserve, the Cozy Puzzle Nature-Building Game Coming to PC in Summer 2024
- Hot Wheels Let’s Race to Debut on Netflix March 4
- Tulipop Studios Announces Commission of Brand-New Seasonal Specials