RetroWar is Alive!
Today, Freemergency Studio and Another Indie are pleased to announce that Retrograde Arena, an evolved stylish physics-based twin-stick shooter, is coming to PC today for just $9.99. Retrograde, weapons don’t kill, but the environment does! Awarded with the Rising Star (most anticipated game to be released by a new game studio) and Best Innovation Awards in the Southeast Asia Game Awards 2019, Retrograde Arena completely reimagines the twin-stick formula with dynamic movement enhanced by weapon recoil.
Guns aren’t just for attack, they are for speed, dodging, sharp corners, and brutal counter-attacks. Weapon recoil, bouncing beams, and environmental (deadly hazards) awareness make Retrograde Arena an entirely new kind of competitive multiplayer experience. Dripping with gorgeous neon and thrumming with powerful synth-wave tunes, Retrograde Arena also captures 80’s vibes and puts players in various battles for dominance!
- WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE OF THE NET! Kolobanga Media reveals the new global project.
- Russian animated series Be-be-bears and Leo&Tig to be shown in MENA countries
- MIPCOM preps for Cannes return as Reed Midem unveils Covid-19 strategy
- SALON RENTALS: SUPPLYING AND SUPPORTING THE FILM & TV INDUSTRY FOR OVER 50 YEARS
- Tencent buys into Asian streaming platform iFlix
- YOGSCAST GAMES Announces the Tiny Teams Festival Celebrating Indie Development From 9-15 August
- ANTICIPATED SCI-FI MMO DUAL UNIVERSE REVOLUTIONIZES THE VIRTUAL WORLD WITH BETA LAUNCH ON AUGUST 27 AND ACCESSIBLE $6.99 SUBSCRIPTION
- Pixel-powered Polygons Boil Frogs