Recognizing your great work VENICE TV AWARD 2021
You put all into creating groundbreaking work. Now is the time to be recognized for it. The VENICE TV AWARD is open for entries across all continents and platforms.
With your creativity everything is possible. Awards are a Currency.
The international VENICE TV AWARD, supported by egta, IMZ, ACT (Association of Commercial TV) honors the companies and individuals responsible for the creation of the world’s finest work on TV.
Gold Trophies and Nominees will be given in 16 categories. Production companies, Broadcasters, Online Platforms, are invited to enter online.
Enter Now Online & Info: venicetvaward.com
Submissions can be made in the following categories: DOCUMENTARY, NEWS COVERAGE, BEST TV SERIES, BEST TV FILM, PERFORMING ARTS, LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT, IDENTITY, BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT, SPORT, CHILDREN/YOUTH, COMEDY, REALITY TV, TELENOVELA, BEST OF TECHNOLOGY (4K, 8K), CROSS-PLATFORM, BEST TALENT.
Deadline: June 30.
Winner Announcement: End of September 2021
Entries must have been aired for the first time between 1 January 2020 and 20 September 2021.
TOGETHER. WE ARE PROUD TO BE TV.
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century