New: Pass grand public!
In 2020, and for the 60th anniversary, Annecy Festival is launching a Pass grand public reserved exclusively for residents in the Haute-Savoie region.
With the desire to open up the world of animation to the general public and local residents, the Annecy International Animation Film Festival introduces the Pass grand public.
Reserved uniquely for Haute-Savoie residents, the Pass functions like an accreditation during the Festival week, which takes place from 15th to 20th June 2020, and also offers numerous advantages throughout the entire year.
The Pass grand public, on sale online, gives you access during the event to:
- One reservation per day using the online ticketing service, with privileged access to the Bonlieu theatres and Salle Pierre Lamy (access is only for badgeholders)
- Unlimited access to the third waiting line Badgeholders without reservation
- Discounts at the Boutique du [email protected] on all the Festival merchandise
Throughout the year benefit from advantages at numerous events:
- Reduced rates for the Hivernal Festival screenings in December
- Reduced rates for the Annecy s’anime screenings
- Invitations to film premieres
- Reduced rates for the Annecy Italian Film Festival
- Reduced rates on the concerts at Le Brise Glace
And even more advantages to come
The Pass costs EUR30 full price and EUR18 reduced rate*. It is available online until 31st May and you can collect it at the Festival Welcome Desk, on presentation of a proof of address (Haute-Savoie 74).
From 1st to 9th June you will also be able to collect the Pass at the Festival Office Reception Desk.
Purchase your Pass grand public now to take advantage of a week dedicated to animation during the Annecy International Animation Film Festival and numerous other events throughout the year.
*Reduced rates: for persons under the age of 25 (ID card required); unemployed; RSA claimants, disabled and pensioners benefits (justification dating less than 6 months). CinéPass Pathé, Bonlieu Scène nationale, L’Auditorium Seynod pass holders; subscribers to Mikado, Le Brise Glace, LCE and Le Groupement (current members or subscribers’ card).
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series
- Simon Philips Joins Global Entertainment Powerhouse Falcon’s Beyond as President
- Paramount Unites Brands for First Global E-Commerce Platform, Paramount Shop
- Nickelodeon’s ‘Together For Good’ initiative urges kids to embrace their individuality