New 4-Part Peppa Pig Special ‘Peppa’s Club’
New 4-Part Peppa Pig Special ‘Peppa’s Club’ Premieres on Nickelodeon May 30
Britain’s globally beloved cartoon piglet, Peppa Pig, opened the doors to a special space for all her young fans in the all-new Peppa’s Club! Premiering on Nickelodeon on Monday, May 30 at 11 a.m. ET, the TV event introduces a never-before-seen, kids-only Clubhouse location, where Peppa and her friends can plan adventures, learn new things, play pretend and, most importantly, have fun
The special is made up of four episodes:
Mr. Bull builds a Clubhouse for Peppa and her friends. It is a lovely Clubhouse with a slide on the side. It is too small for grownups to come inside.
Peppa and her friends are in their Clubhouse. They decide to set up a detective club and when Daddy Pig loses his car keys they have a real mystery to solve.
The Clubhouse has a fold down counter at the front. It is like a little shop now. But what can the shop sell? All the toys they have inside. It is just pretend — they will get the toys back at the end.
Together the children in the Clubhouse create adventure stories and games which they get the parents involved in. The children are joined by Mr. Lion, who is looking for some missing animals from the zoo.
Peppa Pig centers on a loveable, cheeky piggy who lives with her brother George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig. Peppa’s favorite things include playing games, dressing up, days out and jumping in muddy puddles. Her adventures always end happily with loud snorts of laughter.
Available in 180 countries, Peppa Pig is a friend to all across the globe, supporting preschoolers and their families through everyday life situations. She helps preschoolers explore and expand their understanding of their own world through the experiences of the heroine Peppa.
Peppa Pig was created by animation studio Astley Baker Davies and is part of the extensive Entertainment One (eOne) kids’ entertainment catalog.
- Sony Music Teams Up With Soccer Star Lionel Messi for New Animated Series
- Slay the Spire Meets Peggle in Peglin
- DOCK10 APPOINTS DR. FLORIAN BLOCK AS R&D LEAD, AI & IMMERSIVE
- SILO will open the Cannes International Series Festival
- CONSULTATION, BUDGET AND VISION: TAX INCENTIVES FOR VFX AND ANIMATION?
- Mighty Bear Games Expands Headcount to Accelerate Adoption of Decentralized Gaming
- Funko Games Announces New Slate of Disney Board Games in Spring 2023
- 3Dconnexion Set to Make First-Time Splash at Game Developer Conference