Netflix Orders Season 4 Pickup of ‘F Is for Family’
Adult-skewing animated comedy inspired by the life of stand-up comic Bill Burr set for an additional 10 episodes.
Streaming giant Netflix has renewed adult-skewing animated comedy F Is for Family for a fourth season.
Inspired by the life of stand-up comic Bill Burr, who voices the lead role, the raunchy series “transports viewers back to the 1970s, a time when political correctness, helicopter parenting and indoor smoking bans weren’t part of anyone’s vocabulary, let alone the norm.” It also features the voices of Laura Dern, Justin Long and Sam Rockwell. Ten new episodes are slated to debut in 2020.
Produced by Vaughn’s Wild West Television in association with Gaumont International Television, F Is for Family is executive produced by co-creators Burr and Michael Price alongside Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley, Katie O’Connell, Elisa Todd Ellis, Sidonie Dumas and Christophe Riandee.
The series is part of Netflix’s robust adult animation slate, which includes hit series BoJack Horseman, comedian Nick Kroll’s Big Mouth, Paradise P.D., Matt Groening’s Disenchantment, and the forthcoming Tuca & Bertie from Lisa Hanawalt and comic Tiffany Haddish.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming