Lovebrush Chronicles Closed Beta Test On Android Devices
A multidimensional love story was set to begin as Lovebrush Chronicles’ closed beta launched on August 11.
NetEase Games, the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES, HKEX: 9999),announced that the closed beta for Lovebrush Chronicles began on August 11 and closed on Aug 24. It was available exclusively on Android devices.
Lovebrush Chronicles is a mobile adventure RPG spotlighting a unique college student. Her distinctiveness stems not from her artistic talent, but from her innate “Traveler” ability, which empowers her to navigate through diverse, unexplored worlds. During her journey through these mystical lands, she encounters her dream man and hones her formidable ability to wield “Illustra” spirits in epic battles. Lovebrush Chronicles presents even more intrigue as each suitor holds unique ambitions and desires that you’ll need to unravel.
In celebration of the closed beta and the unveiling of our first promotional video, the official Lovebrush Chronicles social media platforms will host a special raffle event. Engage with our lively community on Twitter and Facebook! Remember to follow, like, and retweet for a chance to win exciting prizes. Stay tuned for all the latest updates as we gear up for the game’s launch!
The new Lovebrush Chronicles closed beta introduces new gameplay elements, including:
- As you progress through your artistic journey, you’ll unlock various activities including Art Supplies, Aurora Theater, In Dreams, Mock Battle, and Pictura Memories.
- You can now enjoy all 12 sections of the Academy Group Story, Ayn’s Story, Alkaid’s Story, Lars’ Story, and Clarence’s Story.
- Once you complete Alkaid’s Story 2 and Ayn’s Story 2, you’ll be free to explore the campus at your leisure, find artistic inspiration, and gift paintings to others.
- After you have completed Group Story 4, you can go on dates with your suitors. These will let you choose different locations to visit together, unlock Live 2D interactions, and hear intimate audio conversations on your special night.
- Once Group Story 17 is finished, you can arrange your daily itinerary and select various activities to enjoy with your romantic partners.
- You can increase your affinity with different characters, allowing you to unlock Q events, including Video Calls and Affinity Events. As you progress through the storyline, you’ll earn Commemorative Badges and journal entries to mark the occasion.
- The in-game Lofter platform allows for sharing of artwork, interaction with characters, and affinity increase through selected replies. It functions like an internal social network!
- Once you have reached Level 12 and completed either Alkaid’s Story 2 or Ayn’s Story 2, you can create Mini Puppet Theater shows and publish them online. Watch and like other players’ shows to earn rewards and unlock new Puppet Outfits!
- After finishing the prologue, you will unlock the Chronicles menu to view Illustra Group Stories and additional tales about the game’s cast.
- When the Gallery is unlocked, the first 20 sketches guarantee an SSR Illustra. On August 16th, the Shattered Cage Pool will be available, increasing the odds of obtaining a specific Illustra.
Lovebrush Chronicles also features an Achievements System, Codex System, Art Exhibition Promo, Shop System, Daily Quests, Sign-In System, Friend System, and an Assist System.
Players who top up during the closed beta test will be rewarded with up to 200% of their total recharge amount in diamonds in the official release. These diamonds will be credited to the first character established by the test account post-official launch.
To learn more about Lovebrush Chronicles, visit:
About NetEase Games
NetEase Games is the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES and HKEX: 9999), developing and operating some of the most popular mobile and PC games in markets including China and Japan. As one of the world’s largest incubators of quality online game content, NetEase Games is dedicated to supporting the growth of innovative studios around the globe and growing an international presence along the way. To complement its self-developed games and world-class R&D capabilities, NetEase Games also partners with other industry leaders including Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers to operate some of the most popular international online games in China. For more information, please visit neteasegames.com.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: