Loot Crate Gets Schwifty with Quarterly ‘Rick and Morty’ Crate
Loot Crate has announced the launch of a new Rick and Morty Crate, in collaboration with Cartoon Network Enterprises, which will deliver exclusive goodies inspired by Justin Roiland’s Adult Swim smash hit to subscribers every quarter, and allow fans of the franchise to get schwifty in a whole new way!
“With this new Rick and Morty subscription, we’re ‘teleporting’ one-of-a-kind products and experiences to fans that they won’t be able to get anywhere else,” said Chris Davis, CEO of Loot Crate. “We’re thrilled to work with Cartoon Network Enterprises on the Rick and Morty Crate, which will bring fans of the Adult Swim series together in a whole new way.”
This new quarterly Rick and Morty Crate is on sale now, and will ship its first crate in July 2019. The Rick and Morty Crate is valued at $65+ USD per crate, and costs $39.99 USD + $10 S&H for US subscribers and $55.99 (including shipping) for international subscribers.
For more information and to subscribe, visit lootcrate.com/crates/rick-and-morty
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION