Kidscreen Summit 2022 Live Event Postponed Until July
After carefully considering the impact of the Omicron variant on the industry’s ability to travel internationally and meet in person at this time, Kidscreen has come to a difficult decision. Kidscreen Summit 2022, which was set to take place as a live event in Miami from February 14 to 17, has now been rescheduled for July 18 to 21.
Kidscreen Summit Virtual will still move forward as planned from March 7 to 11, and all attendees who are registered for the live event will also have access to this digital companion event. “We recognize that it’s not the same experience as meeting in person, but our hope is that it still helps people make and maintain industry connections in Q1,” says Jocelyn Christie, Kidscreen’s SVP & Publisher.
All existing live event registrations and sponsorships will be transferred to the rescheduled event in July. Kidscreen has posted an FAQ page at:
summit.kidscreen.com/2022/postponement to answer some of the initial questions attendees may have, and its Customer Care team is standing by at:
[email protected] to provide more info.
Registration is currently open for both Kidscreen Summit Virtual and the rescheduled Kidscreen Summit live event, and more information can be found online at summit.kidscreen.com. Held in February 2020, the most recent Kidscreen Summit live event brought together more than 2,200 attendees in Miami for four days of unparalleled business networking, learning and inspiration.
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter