JEFF LU TAKES OVER AS BIGPOINT’S NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
Bigpoint GmbH announced that Jeff Lu (Jun Lu) has been appointed as new Managing Director effective immediately, succeeding Brian Morrisroe, who held this position since 2017.
Jeff Lu is the President of Yoozoo Holding Group and the CFO of Yoozoo Games. Before joining Yoozoo, Jeff worked at PwC China and PwC UK for more than 20 years and was the core founding member of PwC China Corporate Finance practice. His working experience includes private placement, restructuring and merger acquisition, particularly in assisting Chinese companies in their overseas investment and acquisition.
He also has wide experience in various industries such as TMT, advanced industrial products, financial services, real estate and property and, consumer goods.
Jeff received his Electronic Engineering BS from Shanghai Fudan University in 1995. He is also an EMBA graduate from China Europe International Business School (“CEIBS”).
“I am really excited to take on the responsibilities of Managing Director here at Bigpoint. My main goals will be to strengthen the Bigpoint brand as well as streamline the production of exciting new titles to ensure the continuous growth of the company”, says Jeff about his appointment.
With his extensive expertise Jeff Lu is more than qualified to oversee the management of Bigpoint’s overall operation and development whilst further improving the exchange and integration between Bigpoint and the Yoozoo Group.
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Build Speech AI in Multiple Languages and Train Large Language Models with the Latest from Riva and NeMo Megatron