Incredible Webinars and Native VRED for Varjo MR
Webinar: How Boeing Trains Astronauts with Varjo’s Virtual Reality Powered by Unreal Engine
Get an insider perspective as Boeing, Varjo and Unreal Engine take you through the journey of developing VR training for astronauts.
The Boeing Starliner program has unlocked an entirely new way for astronauts to prepare for spaceflight. Using Varjo’s human-eye resolution VR powered by Unreal Engine, Boeing is able to train astronauts for each phase of the entire mission – from pre-launch to docking to landing – entirely in virtual reality for the first time.
Varjo XR-1 Becomes the First Mixed Reality Device Supported by Autodesk VRED
Autodesk VRED, the world’s leading automotive design software, has released native support for Varjo’s award-winning XR-1 Developer Edition – making it the first mixed reality device with this distinction.
“Immersive collaboration works way more naturally than we expected. This is something I’ve always wished for and with the Varjo device, it’s now a reality,” says Gregory Guillaume, Vice President of Design at Kia Motors Europe.
This integration enables designers to work with their colleagues in the physical design space they’re used to and collaborate on photorealistic, full-scale virtual car models while seeing their real hands and bodies.
Always a pioneer in integrating new technologies into their design workflow, Kia Motors is leveraging VRED and Varjo XR-1 to drive the future of XR collaboration in car design.
Discover how the teams are using these technologies today to make their visualization work more effective and showcase projects in new ways：
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown