ftrack Studio 4.9 New Experience!
ftrack Studio’s new update has arrived, making the daily workflows even simpler. Upgrade for a new, standardized review experience across internal and external reviews, improvements to custom attribute links, upgraded filtering and export tools, and more.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what you can expect in the ftrack Studio December update. You can find more details below.
- A consistent review experience, whether reviewing material internally or externally
- The ability to manually set review sessions Open or Closed
- The ability to group by custom attribute links in the Tasks Spreadsheet
- Improved filtering in Overview and cross-project views
- Export data without including tasks
- See the name of your ftrack Studio page in your browser tab
A new, consistent review experience.
New features are added to the updated interface, such as drag-and-drop reordering and the ability to group versions in the playlist.
- Logged-in users can browse and add new versions and related versions.
- Logged-in users can add extra attendees directly into the review.
- Logged-in users can update review settings (passphrases, download of media, etc.) from within the review.
- Logged-in users can update version and task statuses from within the review.
- Guests can access the vertical playlist, see full names, group versions, reorder the playlist, and search the playlist.
- UI updates: Drag-and-drop reordering of playlists, ability to group by versions, ability to easily switch between versions in a group, a new tabbed menu, and more!
For more information, please check www.ftrack.com
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project