FMX 2023 // Program is now online!
Robert Kondo – Designing the World of ONI
Robert Kondo (Production Design/Tonko House) will share his perspective on the process and making of ONI: THUNDER GOD’S TALE.
Art or Artifice
Dave McKean: Art or Artifice
AI is here, it’s not going anywhere and it will change, or disrupt, everything. But like all technological changes, there will be losses as well as gains, and Dave McKean fears the loss this time will cut to the essential sense of ourselves, why we do what we do. He thinks it’s time to start defining what is the scope we will allow AI to make the most of its possibilities, and what ethical and territorial boundaries should exist to mitigate against the worst of the collateral damage.
All Quiet on the Western Front
VFX FOR FEATURES
Creating the ‘invisible’ VFX for ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT
Frank Petzold, Overall VFX supervisor for ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT, will talk about making the transition from optical VFX to the CG Age, channeling all techniques throughout his career to achieve the seamlessly integrated VFX on ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.
In his presentation, Frank will outline the production process, starting with the first meeting with director Edward Berger to the final hour of grading the movie.
- Starting March 15, 2024! The 2nd Niigata International Animation Film Festival
- Ninja Kidz: Time Masters Blasts onto Xbox Consoles
- Eastward: Octopia launches on PC and Nintendo Switch
- Voxlands on Steam Next Fest
- COMMAND AN EMPIRE AND CONQUER KINGDOMS IN KINGDOM, DUNGEON, AND HERO
- Dead Man’s Diary Launched for PlayStation 5
- AWAKEN: Astral Blade Demo Receives Huge Update
- CULTURAL LEGENDS SPEED INTO STEAM NEXT FEST WITH ACTION ROGUELIKE, CHAMPION SHIFT