Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
The Finnish mobile game studio Fingersoft launches its physics based multiplayer game to Facebook Gaming as a cloud game. The launch makes the popular hit game available also outside the app marketplaces.
“Cloud gaming has been rapidly making waves in the gaming industry, and we have been following the technological innovations and potential there with a keen interest. Launching Hill Climb Racing 2 on Facebook Gaming is an opportunity to provide the Hill Climb Racing experience to both mobile and desktop players alike via cloud gaming,” Fingersoft’s CEO Jaakko Kylmäoja explains.
Since its launch in December 2016, Hill Climb Racing 2 has been downloaded over 260 million times on the Google Play store alone, and has become one of the most successful racing games ever on the platform. Combined with its predecessor, Hill Climb Racing, the series has achieved a total of over 2 billion downloads across all platforms. With constant new updates, time-limited content such as events and challenges, and new content such as levels and vehicles being added all the time, Hill Climb Racing 2 has always something new to offer whether you’re a new player or a veteran player.
As of April 2022, Hill Climb Racing 2 is available to play on Facebook Gaming in geographies where the cloud games are available. In addition, the game can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store.
This year, Fingersoft and the Hill Climb Racing IP are celebrating a 10-year anniversary. What started as the founder Toni Fingeroos’s one man project in a tiny bedroom is still today one of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving games ever made. Over the past ten years, the company has been successful in evolving to stay ahead of the game and has also published other games developed by the company or other companies. Last year, Fingersoft launched its latest game Boom Karts. Today, the company employs 100 people and has exciting growth plans still to come.
- Cyber Group Studios Joins Forces with Nippon Animation to Co-Produce Feature-Length Film Based on Classic Japanese Series, Tico and Friends
- SHOOTING BEGINS FOR ZED’S NEW IN-HOUSE PRODUCTION NORMANDY: LAND OF WARRIORS ORIGINAL SERIES COMMISSIONED BY CURIOSITY
- At SIGGRAPH 2022 Digital Art Takes Center Stage With Gallery Experience, Featured Speaker Session
- Cyber Group Studios and Splash Entertainment Form CyberSplash Entertainment
- ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY CELEBRATES LAUNCH OF STAGE ADAPTATION OF MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORO
- NACON CONNECT WILL TAKE PLACE JULY 7, 2022
- Lakea, BAYZ and Animus together at BIG Festival 2022!
- the Ibero-American Animation League