“Death Hela” Blanchett Returns! Thanos is Jointly Killed in “Avengers: Endgame”
The goddess Cate Blanchett played Death Hela in “Thor: Ragnarök”, officially joined the MCU and became the first major female villain in Marvel movie universe. On the 7th, foreign media “Screen Rant” reported that she took pleasure in returning to Marvel as “Hela”, and might cooperate with Thanos played by Josh Brolin!
The great damages caused by Thanos in “Avengers: Infinity War” has “hurt” a number of fans. They hope that the heroes can change the situation in the fourth episode, yet the word that Thanos may cooperate with Hela makes it more difficult to save the entire galaxy.
As the first important female villain of MCU, Hela failed to control Asgar and was finally destroyed in “Thor: Ragnarök” due to the joint force of Sol and Luoji. and. But the film does not present the death of Hella explicitly, perhaps she is powerful enough to survive the war.
Cate Blanchett recently accepted the interview of FANDOM to promote Tick House and was asked if Death Hella would return to MCU. Jack Black, the actor cooperated with her, replied for her: “No one saw she dead! Only saw her in huge flames.” Kate immediately rebutted, “She seemed to be actually dead!” Yet she also revealed, “But there is always a way out, there must be an approach that works. Who knows? Of course, I won’t reject anything.”
When asked if she might ally with Thanos and return to The Avengers 4, Kate said humorously: “That sounds good for me! But not for those superheroes.” It left an infinite suspense.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming