Cooler Master Unveils the GX III Gold Series PSU
Cooler Master Unveils the GX III Gold Series PSU: Power, Elegance and ATX 3.0 Support for Power Users, Enthusiasts and Gamers
Experience a New Standard of Power and Durability
Taipei, Taiwan – Cooler Master, a leading innovator in PC Hardware,announced the launch of its GX III Gold series of power supply units (PSUs). Available at 650W, 750W, and 850W, these PSUs feature a sleek, streamlined design, a highly durable 12VHPWR cable and ATX 3.0 compatibility, supporting the most powerful graphics cards in the industry.
Designed for power users, enthusiasts and custom builders, the GX III Gold builds on the legacy of Cooler Master’s GX series. This innovative PSU offers all-new material and structural design, fully modular cabling and optimized thermal performance. Boasting 80 Plus Gold and efficiency certifications, as well as 80 Plus Titanium-level efficiency at light loads, the GX III Gold series is the best PSU in its class.
Key Features of the GX III Gold Series:
- An Elegant, Streamlined Design: Features a hexagonal fan cover for improved airflow, Cooler Master’s signature visual identity and hidden fan brackets for a clean, modern look.
- Fully Modular Cabling: Reduces clutter, increases airflow and enhances overall thermal performance.
- ATX 3.0 Support: Meets the latest Intel specifications for compatibility with the latest GPUs such as Nvidia’s 40 series.
- Highly Durable 90-Degree 12VHPWR Cable: Equipped with a PCIe 5.0 connector for enhanced electrical durability, improved safety and 5°C lower average temperatures across stress tests.
- Optimized Thermal Performance: An anodic-coated heat sink helps keep average temperatures 5℃lower than traditional heat sinks, ensuring enhanced durability and longevity.
- High Efficiency: The 850W version has 80 Plus Gold & Cybenetics Platinum certification, with Titanium efficiency at light loads.*
- Silent Fan Performance & Zero-RPM Mode: Features a smart thermal control mode with a default zero-spin setting.
Elevate your computing experience with the unmatched power and elegance of the GX III Gold series PSUs.
* While only the 850W version features Cybenetics A- noise level certification, all models provide zero-RPM mode and Titanium efficiency at light loads
About Cooler Master:
Established in 1992, Cooler Master is a PC hardware brand with a track record for advancing the industry. From the world’s first aluminum PC case to our pioneering thermal technologies, we are committed to breaking technological boundaries and challenging the status quo. Our focus is to create a community for individuals who dare to stand out and embrace their inventive identity. Whether its new builders using their PC as medium for self-expression, or hardcore gamers setting up their battle stations, we revel in being Wired Different. We are a brand aiming to go above and beyond the build-your-own PC experience by creating cool products for awesome people to build with in their own unique way. Check out www.coolermaster.com or join us on Instagram, Twitter, Discord, and Facebook for more information. Make it yours!
- LifeAfter Season VI “Infection Rebirth” Unleashes a New Era of Survival
- NVIDIA OMNIVERSE PLATFORM UPDATE UNLEASHES OPENUSD INTEGRATION AND GENERATIVE AI CAPABILITIES FOR ADVANCED 3D WORKFLOWS
- MAF 2023 AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- NetEase Games Introduces Worlds Untold
- JELLYFISH PICTURES APPOINTS NEW ANIMATION GLOBAL HEAD OF PRODUCTION
- UK SCREEN ALLIANCE CELEBRATES TWO DECADES WITH 20TH ANNIVERSARY GALA DINNER
- RETURN OF THE JUNGLE!