Call for Entries: BIAF 2019
The 21st Bucheon International Animation Festival, which runs October 18-22 in Bucheon, South Korea, is now open for submissions.
The Bucheon International Animation Festival (BIAF 2019), an Academy Award-qualifying festival, is now open for film submissions. The festival, held October 18-22 in Bucheon, South Korea, accepts animated films in the following categories: Competition Feature, Short, Graduation and TV & Commissioned. Over KRW 46,000,000 (Approx. USD 42,000) in cash prizes will be awarded in six categories: Feature, Short, Graduation, TV & Commissioned, Korean Short and Online.
Submission deadlines are:
Short, Graduation, TV & Commissioned – June 30.
Feature – July 31.
Films must be produced after January 1, 2018.
Source: BIAF2019More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ and ‘Captain Marvel’ VFX Presentations Set for FMX 2019
- Sony Creative Products’ ‘Pingu in the City’ Heads to UK
- AWN China Interview – Responses from Mr Robert Gilby, Chairman of the Singapore Media Festival Advisory Board
- Free Download: Special Annecy Edition of Animation World Magazine
- Pixomondo Creates the ‘Purrfect’ Big Kitten in ‘A Dog’s Way Home’
- Call for Entries: 2019 VIEW Awards Now Open for Submissions
- NFB’s ‘The Tesla World Light’ Launches for Free Online
- Warner Tunnels Out ‘Minecraft’ Release Date in 2022