Blender 3.3 LTS release
Blender Foundation has announced the release of Blender 3.3 LTS, the latest version in its long term release branch.
New features include a new system for grooming hair that uses a new Curves object that supports Sculpt mode and Geometry Nodes; expanded Geometry Nodes with support for UV unwrapping, shortest path, and new primitives and utilities; better performance for Grease Pencil which can now also calculate light and shadow contour lines, specify object priority, and received improvements to silhouette detection; better Library Overrides management; new features in Video Sequencer; modeling, and UVs; faster sculpting in EEVEE; updates to the user interface; Cycles support for AMD Vega graphics cards and the new Intel Arc GPUs; and much more.
For more information, please check:
- ANNECY 2024
- GIC’24 Introduces Early Bird Tickets
- TOWER OF DREAMS, COMING TO STEAM AND NINTENDO SWITCH
- ESDigital Games Reveals Steam Titles
- SelectaPlay Partners with Wiggin Industries to Create Special Boxed Editions of upcoming RPG Bestiario
- YOGSCAST GAMES PARTNER WITH HEXGUARDIAN DEVS SPLIT SECOND GAMES
- SOUTHFIELD IS BRINGING THE BUD AND FRIENDS TO STEAM NEXT FEST WITH A FIRST DEMO
- SOCIAL DEDUCTION MULTIPLAYER TITLE LAUNCHES EARLY ACCESS ON STEAM