BELONG TAKES ARENA TOURNAMENTS ONLINE!
Stay Home, Stay Safe and join our community of gamers
Basingstoke, 26th March 2020 – Belong Gaming Arenas are excited to announce that from Monday 30th March 2020 they will be hosting online tournaments via Battlefy. The free-to-enter tournaments have been provided to keep the gaming community together whilst we are all encouraged to #stayhomesavelives. To find out more go to –
Belong are the home of grassroots esports in the UK and have a large and dedicated community of players across the country. With physical arenas closed Belong are pleased to take their tournaments online for the first time. These tournaments will not only be open to existing community members but also to gamers all over the UK.
Players will battle it out all over the country with winners walking away with prize pools from £75 to £190. Streams of selected matches will be available to watch on twitch.tv/belongarenas with casters adding their professional touch to the commentary.
Currently the roster sees all tournaments taking place between 6pm-10pm. Players must be 16 or over, live in the UK and must have a Battlefy account and GAME Reward card.
Belong will also be hosting some online activities for younger gamers over the coming weeks with details to be announced soon.
Monday 30th March 2020
MK: 1v1 ‘Kompetitive’ – Prize Pool £75
Tekken 7: 1v1- Prize Pool £75
Tuesday 31st March 2020
Gears 5: 2v2 Gnashers -Prize Pool £90
Rocket League: 3v3- Prize Pool £115
Wednesday 1st April 2020
CS:GO : 5v5 Competitive- Prize Pool £150
Thursday 2nd April 2020
COD MW: 1v1” Warzone -Prize Pool £90
Friday 3rd April 2020
Rainbow 6: 5v5 Competitive Prize Pool- £150
Apex: 3v3 Lobby- Prize Pool £115
Keeping our community together. Stay home, stay safe.
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series
- Simon Philips Joins Global Entertainment Powerhouse Falcon’s Beyond as President
- Paramount Unites Brands for First Global E-Commerce Platform, Paramount Shop
- Nickelodeon’s ‘Together For Good’ initiative urges kids to embrace their individuality